‘Therapist’: Your physiotherapist or other treatment provider who has referred You to the Portal
‘Portfolio’: The rehabilitation exercises recommended for You by the Therapist from our database
‘Us/We/Our’: Exercise Lab Ltd
‘You/Your’: The individual with whom We enter in an agreement pursuant to these Terms
2 About Us
2.1 We facilitate the provision of rehabilitation treatment by Your Therapist by providing a platform and hosting services for a database of rehabilitation exercises made available to the Therapist to recommend to You.
2.2 We do not provide advice on which rehabilitation exercises are appropriate for Your condition and any contract for the provision of treatment shall be with Your Therapist.
3. Using Our Portal
3.1 By registering with and/or using Our Portal, You confirm that You have read and agree with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms You should not register or use the Portal.
3.3 Your use of Our Portal is subject to the following conditions (“ Acceptable Use Conditions”), and You agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will be a breach of these Terms by You:
1. You agree to use the Portal to access the Portfolio only for lawful purposes and for Your own personal use;
2. You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Portfolio or Portal without Our prior written consent;
3. You agree not to alter or modify (or attempt to alter or modify) any part of the Portal or Portfolio without Our prior written consent;
4. You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses or any other harmful programs
3.4 Whilst We provide the Portfolio, You acknowledge that these are recommended by Your Therapist and We have no liability for suitability of the recommended Portfolio for Your condition. Any claims should be directed to the Therapist. We accept no liability for any disputes, claims, losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of the provision of the Portfolio.
4. Registration and Accounts
4.1 In order to access the Portal, You must register for an account (“ Patient Account”) by providing Your name, an email address and a password. You agree that You will never divulge or share access or your access information to Your Patient Account with any third party for any reason.
4.2 In setting up Your Patient Account, You may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to Your gender, date of birth and location.
4.3 You undertake to Us that all information provided by You in relation to your Patient Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that You will maintain and update Your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
4.4 You acknowledge that if any information provided by You in relation to Your Patient Account is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or You otherwise breach any of Your obligations under these Terms We shall be entitled to suspend or terminate Your access to and use of the Portal.
5 Intellectual Property
Any material or content on Our Portal belongs to Us and may only be used by You with Our prior written consent
6.1 We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and if We do so We shall notify You by email to the address provided by You on signing up to the Patient Account.
2. You acknowledge and agree that We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Portal or Your Patient Account for whatever reason, at Our sole discretion, without prior notice to You and We shall not be liable for any losses arising therefrom.
4. This agreement shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising.